29 July 2012

Inception

Welcome to the newest undertaking of my life - the attempt to converse in a literal sense.

I have created this blog as an off spin of the traditional diary. As the popularity of polluting the world wide web with personal thoughts, recounts and views via social media escalates to a truly stratospheric level, I simply couldn't resist spilling my otherwise personal conversational dribble into the mix.

The posts following will detail my revived pursuit of national representation on an international stage in the world of Open Water Swimming and will feature everything from travel recounts and race reviews to social downtime and anything else that flows through my daily routine of life.

My aim is to provide a visually aesthetic recount of anything and everything that interests me. It may not interest you but I thank you in advance for taking the time to peruse my little piece of the social media giant!

Stay tuned for my latest escapades...

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment